This Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course will provide you with key information to install and adminster Oracle Database 12c. This is an accelerated course, covering 7 days worth of content in only 5 days.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server.
- Use Oracle Restart to manage components.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Benefits To You:
Discover how you can effectively install and manage an Oracle Database instance. Create a container database and provision pluggable databases to support your business needs. Benefit from learning how to configure the Oracle Network Environment to perform database maintenance