Official Oracle Curriculum
Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware & ASM Admin Accelerated training covers 6 days worth of content in only 5 days. It starts with the Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Admin Ed 1 course (4 days) and then covers the Oracle Database 12c: ASM Administration course (2 days). Learn about Oracle Clusterware and ASM architectures and how these products work together.
- Perform Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks.
- Install both Standard and Flex clusters.
- Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
- Manage and administer both Standard Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
- Administer ASM files, directories, templates, and disk groups.
- Manage and administer Oracle Cloud File System and its components.
- Configure and manage advanced CloudFS features like ACFS Auditing and Encryption, ACFS Replication and High Availability NFS.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds by learning about the Oracle Database 12c Grid Infrastructure, specifically about Oracle Cluster and Oracle ASM