The P3O Foundation course equips delegates with the sufficient knowledge of the P3O® guidance and basic tools and techniques of P3O® . The course enables the delegates to deliver consistent and efficient change in an organisation and act as an informed member of, an office within a P3O® model. The course is a pre-requisite for individuals who want to gain the P3O Practitioner Qualification.
During the course, the delegates will learn the how to use P3O® models, what value P3O® can bring to the organisation, functions, and services used by units of a P3O model and identify the difference between project, programme and portfolio environments and their different requirements. The P3O® guidance provides advice, supported by discussion and samples, on how to develop a governance structure to help optimize an organization's investment in change alongside its business as usual work. P3O® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited and is accredited by PeopleCert.
- Understand the Concept of P3O (Portfolio, Programmes and Projects)
- Identify the 'best-in-class' P3O Model
- Recognise Different Roles With P3O
- Apply The Principles of P3O
- Get Trained by Certified Managers
- Develop Program Management Skills to Go Higher on Salary Scales