P3O Foundation & Practitioner course provides essential knowledge of P3O guidance and enables delegates to successfully pass the P3O Foundation & Practitioner exams and achieve the qualification. The curse enables the delegates to analyse and review the success or failure of projects and set up a support structure to deliver change within their organisation. During the five day course, the delegates will learn the value of a P3O to the organisation, how projects, portfolio, and programmes relate, recognise the roles within a P3O , why it is important to provide appropriate support at all levels, how to apply the main P3O principles, plan the implementation of P3O and how to identify the tools and techniques that support consistent delivery of functions and services.
After the completion of the P3O course, the delegates will be able to make better decisions, effective realisation of business outcomes and enhance the chances of successful project delivery. This P3O Foundation and Practitioner course provide advice, discussion and examples to help determine a governance structure that optimizes an organisations investment in change and its business. P3O is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited and is accredited by PeopleCert.
- Understand The Relationship between portfolio, programmes and projects
- Learn The Importance of Appropriate Support at All Levels
- Learn How P3O is Important to an organization
- Accredited by PeopleCert on Behalf of AXELOS
- Lowest Prices by a PeopleCert Training Provider
- Accelrate Your P3O Carrear with a P3O Certification