The aim of the workshop is to review the PRINCE2 project management method and prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. Case study materials are used extensively to give delegates a realistic look at, and a practical understanding of, PRINCE2 .
Our PRINCE2 courses are far more than just exam crammers and our trainers go out of their way to make sure that delegates are able to use PRINCE2 in the real world. At the same time, we offer an exam promise for both the Foundation and Practitioner. Should you fail to pass then you can resit the course once again for free, paying only your exam costs and a £10 per day contribution to your lunches and refreshments.
During this course, delelgates will:
- Review and consolidate the elements of the PRINCE2 Foundation course.
- Apply the elements of PRINCE2 in a realistic, practical setting.
- Discuss PRINCE2 scalability issues.
- Apply the elements of PRINCE2 to a practical scenario, as they will be expected to do in the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the requirements of the PRINCE2 practitioner examination.
- Apply the techniques required by the PRINCE2 practitioner examination.
- Take the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.