You will build on Java EE application development fundamentals and focus on how to develop, monitor, test, and deploy modern microservices applications. Many enterprises are looking for a way to take advantage of cloud-native architectures, but many do not know the best way to go about it. These enterprises have monolithic applications written in Java Enterprise Edition (JEE).
Course content summary
- Deploy and monitor microservice-based applications.
- Implement a microservice with MicroProfile.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Use the config specification to inject data into a microservice.
- Create a health check for a microservice.
- Implement fault tolerance in a microservice.
- Secure a microservice using the JSON Web Token (JWT) specification.