As well as training professionals and coaches, many organisations are calling upon mentors to contribute to talent management and progression of employees through the business.
This course offers those who wish to build upon their mentoring skills and develop a flexible toolbox and structure that they can adapt to suit any given mentoring situation.
What's included in the course
- Two day practical workshop
- Access to online resources
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to develop and mentor individuals in the workplace.
What the delegates will learn
- Understanding the role of a mentor
- Discussing interpersonal and intrapersonal skills in the mentoring setting
- Inducting a mentee onto a mentoring programme
- Conducting a mentoring session
- Coaching for Performance
- Managing Learning Transfer
- Training Delivery Part B - engaging with learners