Agile software practices are being employed within many development organisations worldwide. More and more test teams and testers are participating in agile projects or are embedded within agile teams. Learn the fundamentals of agile development, the role of the tester in the agile team, and the agile testing processes. This course prepares you to be a valuable member of an agile development team.
The objectives of this course are to enable delegates to:
- Understand the need for, and principles of, agile methods.
- Recognise the constituent parts of Scrum.
- Understand the role of a tester in agile software development.
- Take part in iteration planning and make a positive contribution to estimates of size and duration.
- Be able to write tests based on user stories.
- Choose appropriate tests and test approaches in an agile development project.