This course is designed to introduce the new features, functionality and procedures for administering SUSE Linux Enterprise 15.
Attendees will learn how SLE 15 differs from previous versions of SUSE Linux Enterprise, and how those changes will affect the way it is deployed and used.
Attendees will be introduced to the following changes to SLE 15:
- Installation and AutoYaST changes
- Infrastructure changes including chrony and firewalld
- Core changes to the Linux kernel, OpenSSL and libstorage
- Changes for developers: SDK, GCC7 and scripting languages
- Additional changes to the OS
- Upgrading to SLE 15 from previous versions