The Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) v1.1 course gives you the skills and knowledge needed to administer and support a simple, single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM) solution with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) gateway.
The course covers initial parameters, management of devices including phones and video endpoints, management of users, and management of media resources, as well as Cisco Unified Communications solutions maintenance and troubleshooting tools. In addition, you will learn the basics of SIP dial plans including connectivity to Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) services, and how to use class-of-service capabilities.
This course does not lead directly to a certification exam, but it does cover foundational knowledge that can help you prepare for several professional-level collaboration courses and exams:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) and exam 350-801
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) and exam 300-810
- Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) and exam 300-815
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) and exam 300-820
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) and exam 300-835
Digital courseware : Cisco now provides students with electronic courseware for this course. Students who have a confirmed booking will be sent an email prior to the course start date, with a link to create an account via learningspace.cisco.com before they attend their first day of class. Please note that any electronic courseware or labs will not be available (visible) until the first day of the class.