This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the data fabric.
- Explain the functionality of cloud data services.
- Configure a Microsoft Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and connect it to an on-premises data center using a VPN Internet Protocol Security
- Describe Cloud Volumes ONTAP architecture.
- Install Cloud Manager and deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Learn some basic administrative tasks using Cloud Manager.
- Replicate data between a NetApp ONTAP system in on-premises and Cloud Volumes ONTAP in Microsoft Azure for disaster recovery.
- Use data tiering to Microsoft Azure Blob storage for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Learn about some cloud data services like NetApp Cloud Compliance service and NetApp Cloud Backup Service that are integrated into Cloud Manager.
- Learn how to use Cloud Volumes ONTAP as persistent storage for Kubernetes containers.
- Explain the performance and sizing options for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.