Outline of Xamarin Forms Training 1. Introduction to Cross-Platform Mobile Development
- Reduce the amount of code you must write by sharing your business logic across platforms.
2. Layout in Xamarin.Forms
- Specify the size and position of the controls in your Xamarin.Forms UI using the two most common layout containers: StackLayout and Grid.
3. Resources and Styles in Xamarin.Forms
- Use resources and styles in Xamarin.Forms to manage shared values and provide a consistent UI look and feel.
4. SQLite and Mobile Data
- Use SQLite to efficiently store and retrieve on-device data.
5. Navigation Patterns in Xamarin.Forms
- Implement multi-page Xamarin.Forms apps using stack and tab navigation.
6. Preparing for Publishing
7. Patterns for Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Use the Factory pattern, the Service Locator pattern, and Dependency Injection to access platform-specific APIs from shared code in a loosely-coupled manner.
8. Master-detail and Drawer Navigation
- In this course, you'll learn how to switch between pages of content using drawer navigation, and create a master-detail UI to browse data collections
9. Mobile Application Architecture
- Learn common architectural principals and styles to properly structure your mobile app.
10. Customizing the ListView in Xamarin.Forms
- Customize the Xamarin.Forms ListView control using custom cells, headers/footers, grouping, and cell caching.
11. Design an MVVM ViewModel in Xamarin.Forms
- Apply the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern to your Xamarin.Forms apps to improve code reuse and testability.
12. Xamarin.Forms Effects
- Use Effects to customize the appearance of the native controls that underlie Xamarin.Forms elements.
13. Xamarin.Forms Renderers
- Use Renderers to customize the behavior of existing Xamarin.Forms controls and create your own custom controls.
14. Diagnosing Memory Management Issues
- Locate and fix memory problems in your Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android applications.