This course teaches students:
Application developers who will be developing custom portal applications.
J2EE programming using Servlet and JSP for the WebLogic platform. If Page Flow or JavaServer Faces (JSF) should be used to develop portlets, students must already know these technologies.
Outline of WebLogic Portal 9.2 Programming Training 1. Introduction to WebLogic Portal
2. Components that Make up a Portal Site
3. Portlet Details
4. The Workshop for WebLogic Development Environment
5. Portlet Programming API
6. Introduction to JSR 168 Based Portal Programming
7. Basic Portal Programming
8. Display Generation
9. Page Flow Portlets
10. Web Services for Remote Portlets
11. Using AJAX in a Portlet
12. Content Management System
13. Personalization Using Interaction Management
If you need training for 3 or more people, you should ask us about onsite training. Putting aside the obvious location benefit, content can be customised to better meet your business objectives and more can be covered than in a public classroom. It's a cost effective option.
Submit an enquiry from any page on this site, and let us know you are interested in the requirements box, or simply mention it when we contact you.