This course teaches WebLogic 10g R3 performance tuning.
WebLogic Server administrators, developers and consultants who want to know how best to tune a WebLogic Server environment for high performance production environments.
At the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Familiarity with basic WebLogic Server administration.
Outline of Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3 Performance Tuning on Linux Training 1. Foundation
2. Performance Tuning Techniques
3. Basic Configuration
4. JVM Memory Management
5. Sun HotSpot 6.0 JDK Memory Management
6. JRockit1.6 Memory
7. Threads and Work Managers
8. Tuning JDBC
9. Java Message Service (JMS)
11. Logging and Diagnostic Framework
12. AIX Monitoring Tools and Tuning
13. Solaris Monitoring and Tuning
14. Linux Monitoring and Tuning
15. MySQL Tuning
If you need training for 3 or more people, you should ask us about onsite training. Putting aside the obvious location benefit, content can be customised to better meet your business objectives and more can be covered than in a public classroom. It's a cost effective option.
Submit an enquiry from any page on this site, and let us know you are interested in the requirements box, or simply mention it when we contact you.