This 5 day class designed to teach basic administration activities using Avaya Aura
Communication Manager. Some of the tasks included are creating a dial plan, setting up class of
service and class of restrictions, administering phones, maintaining the system, and running
reports. The class will include lecture and hands-on activities explaining the various features and
functions. This course is designed for Avaya customers, employees, and Business Partners with Avaya Aura
Communication Manager Administration responsibilities.
- Identify Avaya configuration and solutions with Avaya Aura .
- Identify hardware components.
- Describe system duplication and backup options.
- Identify the different types of telephones.
- Describe the most important boards and media modules.
- Use Avaya Site Administration to manage the following:
- Dial Plan and Feature Access Codes.
- Analog and digital stations.
- IP stations.
- Call Park, Bridged Call Appearance and other basic features.
- Class of Service (COS) and Class of Restriction (COR)
If you need training for 3 or more people, you should ask us about onsite training. Putting aside the obvious location benefit, content can be customised to better meet your business objectives and more can be covered than in a public classroom. It's a cost effective option.
Submit an enquiry from any page on this site, and let us know you are interested in the requirements box, or simply mention it when we contact you.