IBM Stewardship Center for Information Server v11.5 provides event notification with workflow and remediation. Business users can be notified and respond to Information Server events, when they occur. These events include data quality exceptions occurring in Information Server products such as DataStage and Information Analyzer. These events also include catalog edits to governance categories and terms occurring within the Information Governance Catalog.
Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and familiarity with database access techniques.
1. Introduction to Stewardship Center
2. Managing Subscriptions with Subscription Manager
3. Stewardship Center sample applications
4. Managing Data Quality Exceptions in the Data Quality Exceptions Console
5. Managing Data Quality Exceptions in the Stewardship Center
If you need training for 3 or more people, you should ask us about onsite training. Putting aside the obvious location benefit, content can be customised to better meet your business objectives and more can be covered than in a public classroom. It's a cost effective option.
Submit an enquiry from any page on this site, and let us know you are interested in the requirements box, or simply mention it when we contact you.